The documentary series She, They, Us aims to capture how to be a woman today. Each in their own way, the characters show us how the world could better fit their bodies, their work, well-being, love. Not one of them conforms to the privileged 1% of women, in terms of religion, color, age, sexuality, gender or class. Inspired by intersectional feminism and global responsibility, they strive for structural change for the remaining 99%. With joy and with pride! This series wants to support that mission.